ARTIST BRANDING: What is it and how do I do it?
The Importance Of Artist Branding: Branding isn’t just for companies and corporations, every artist already has their own brand whether they realise it or not.
The question isn’t whether you have branding, it’s how effective is your branding?
WHAT IS ‘BRANDING’?
- Logo (colours, style, font, icons)
- Photography (clothes, makeup, what you look like)
- Videos (animation, dance, story, old school, contemporary)
- Album/Single Artwork (hand drawn, engaging photography, your image)
- Merchandise (interesting artwork, jewellery, clothing)
- And of course your music (genre/style)
Make sure your image matches your music. Branding that doesn’t reflect what defines you can be misleading for your fanbase who are likely to end up confused. Take a look at these wrong images:
BUILDING A BRAND
WHAT DOES GOOD BRANDING LOOK LIKE?
You only have to say words like, Rolling Stones, KFC and Facebook. With only reading these words as text only, you’re already seeing the tongue icon of Rolling Stones, you can smell the KFC and you can see the blue colour of Facebook. Of course these are examples of global branding done well with billions spent on marketing, but the underlying message is still the same. Build your brand – it’s important.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We have a team of graphic designers, photographers, videographers and website creators at the ready. Get in touch today and let’s start planning your branding.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us today to find out how we can bring your project to life!